Thursday, May 15, 2003

And yet more "I shot my baby" ideas:

Crouching beneath the slurpees at Walmart, I shot my baby
While giving Mrs Rumsfeld a wet willie, I shot my baby
Amidst the overripe papayas, I shot my baby
Rectal thermometer clenched between my teeth and sanity-saving Motrin dispenser firmly in hand, I shot my baby
When I dropped my dice collection into my cheetos super-sized funpack, I shot my baby
At the dawn of a new American century, I shot my baby.
In the summertime, when the weather is hot, I shot my baby.
Wearing my pajamas, I shot my baby.


This time from YHBC of Insert Better Name Here, and from my very own sister, who knows a lot about babies, what with chasing my nephew around all day. I would like to make it clear that I in no way endorse shooting of actual babies, especially out of cannons.

Incidentally, this audience participation thing is a lot easier than actually writing anything myself. Who knew?

Pages

Blog Archive