Tuesday, August 28, 2001

Is Willard Library haunted?

You'll know for sure after you spend a few straight days sitting watching the Ghost Cam! It's actually kind of neat. They have cams set up in there and they invite you to grab screenshots and post them as proof. Some of the "ghosts" people have submitted as proof are kind of funny. One guy spotted an actual person reading a book and said something like "Tell me I am not seeing this!"

I've always been kind of fascinated by this kind of stuff. I don't think I really believe in it, but the kind of kooky subculture that surrounds paranormal stuff is more interesting anyway. The Fortean Times is good for a little weirdness:

Doghead Men

People convinced they are turning off streetlights

and my favorite: Cross-Species Chat

Pages

Blog Archive