Friday, August 24, 2001

I just want to say that I was all ready to write a little piece about Lorne Greene, but about halfway through I read what I had written and realized it sounded like I was making fun of him. Let it never be said that Kafkaesque would besmirch the good name of Ben Cartwright. Actually, I wouldn't recommend saying the word "besmirch" at all unless you don't mind people not knowing what the hell you're talking about.

Let's just say this:

Commander Adama
you were no llama
your ads for alpo
kind of made me hungry
against my better judgement.

Yes! It's true! Some people have a bit of trouble distinguishing between Battlestar Galactica and reality. If you do ever get confused as to whether you are in reality or Battlestar Galactica, here's a tip to remember: If there's no Daggit (or any other large mechanical mammals for that matter) and no Cylons, chances are pretty good you are in reality. Where else but in the world of Battlestar Galactica are there interstellar fighter pilots named Jolly and Greenbean? Actually, I think they may have had that on "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" too.

Starbuck looks a little the worse for wear these days.

Fred from Scooby-Doo: the secret shame. Why is it that I don't remember this guy? You'd think I could remember an evil mastermind with a penchant for yellow cravats. I don't understand!

Steve and his scarlet viper.

Pages

Blog Archive