Monday, November 18, 2002

I am happy to report a renewed sense of hope and vigor. The world seems a joyous place. The birds are singing. Prairie dogs are playing the banjo (one of them handles the neck and the other the strumming).

That's right. I bought a new bottle of Pert Plus!

Also, in a not-entirely unrelated story: Eddie Tenpole Tudor is in the new Harry Potter movie. Don't take that as an endorsement of Harry Potter or anything. I've never read any Harry Potter books*. They might be good. They might suck.

*This is somewhat untrue. There was a stolen moment at my sister's house sitting on the pot after a particularly effective coffee, when reading material was hard to come by (see? there's the link to the shampoo thing. Who hasn't been reduced to reading the shampoo bottle on occasion?), when I perused a couple of pages.

Pages

Blog Archive