Sunday, September 15, 2002

Please, I beg you, don't see 13 Ghosts.

It may be too late for some of you out there, and in that case I apologize wholeheartedly that my warning did not reach you sooner.

And why? Why must I impart this vital information to you?

Because it really, really sucks. Maybe it's because we had just watched Don't Look Now, which just came out on DVD and is creepy as hell in spite of not being gory or loud and has Donald Sutherland in it, which is always a bonus, and you should be renting right this very minute. I don't know.

What sucked about 13 Ghosts? Only a few things:

- The writing
- The direction
- The plot
- The acting
- The acting again because it was so bad.
- The ghosts themselves
- Basically everything
- Oh wait, that guy was really awful.

You may think to yourself, after reading these lines, that 13 Ghosts isn't really all that bad, that I was just funning you, as the kids say. No. Just don't do it.

Pages

Blog Archive