Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Go read Defective Yeti

It's funny. You might hear the name "Defective Yeti" and think "I bet that's a site about neutrinos and other stuff that sounds really important but that Kafkaesque doesn't really know anything about."

But no.

I also want to make it clear that by recommending a site like this, I don't want to put any pressure on you to go and visit the site. I mean, I would consider it common courtesy to go there and at least read a couple of things. Maybe not everything. There are probably a lot of things there. God knows, not all of them are going to be worth your time, if my own site is any indication. This may lead you to the conclusion that I haven't read the entire site.

This is distinctly possible, but you'll never prove it, so just give up. Unless you want to spend the rest of your days digging through old archives, deep in some dingy cellar somewhere, constantly bothered by feisty detectives burning the midnight oil, and bearded gentlemen searching for the true name of God.

If that's your choice, so be it.

Pages

Blog Archive