Saturday, February 16, 2002

Something you really really don't want to see in your back yard.

Hell, I could sit here and crack jokes about Cosplay all day, but nothing could be better than just looking at all these pictures. [links brazenly liberated from misterpants]

Wait!! I take it all back. This guy has a Captain Harlock costume! My hero! I'd say Captain Harlock and Johnny Cash are tied for the title of My Hero. If they fought it out for the title, I don't know who would win. Captain Harlock has the advantage of having a legion of Space Pirates and a giant spaceship with an awesome arsenal of highly unlikely weaponry, whereas Johnny Cash is a really old country singer. Then again Johnny Cash is real, while Captain Harlock is a cartoon, so you never know.

Hey. Why not sign the Release Captain Harlock Space Pirate on DVD petition? Because you don't know what the hell I'm talking about?

Do it anyway, my caviar posse, do it anyway.

Pages

Blog Archive