Wednesday, February 06, 2002

So, a couple of things. First, I managed to move some stuff around on the left side of the page there without making everything disappear with an enjoyably anticlimactic *POP!*, as I feared would happen. I feel a real sense of accomplishment.

Next, you may have noticed my ugly mug is gone, replaced by a friendly Medium Sized Plush Cthulhu. For those of you who have had trouble telling the difference between photos of me and photos of The Cuddly Great Cthulhu, just remember that The Cuddly Great Cthulhu is the one with the sensible haircut.

Another addition is the snapshot of multi-talented mollusk Oyster Billy. The difference between Oyster Billy and your average oyster is that Oyster Billy has had years of accordian training. And he was manufactured in Thailand. And he is not in fact made from a real oyster shell. I point out these differences as a public service to oysters everywhere, so you don't find a garden-variety, non-accordian playing oyster whilst strolling down the beach one day, and pester him for an autograph because you think he is mega-oyster-star Oyster Billy. Oysters hate that sort of toadying.

Well, that's out of the way and I feel better.

There is also now a link to my Bootleg Trading Page. Browse at your leisure, and if you are interested in a trade, email me at kafkaesque@mediaone.net But don't go telling Neil Young I have bootlegs of his shows.I don't want that guy calling me all hours of the night. He can get a little whiny.

Pages

Blog Archive