Thursday, February 14, 2002

For some reason I find this Hamster Puppet pleasing. I could stare at it for hours and hours, until it starts to bend me to its inimitable will. Maybe it's best you don't look at it for too long.

Meet Chiquita, the whimsical chimp holding the bunch of bananas! Chiquita looks more like the whimsical chimp who knows he's going to get another savage beating, doesn't he? "This is my Chimp figurine, Chiquita," you can tell your friends when you have them over to view your intriguing crappy collectible collection. "He's cringing in terror."

Hermit Crab Figurine Graceful and svelte, a fitting tribute to the grandeur of the hermit crab.

I'm not entirely sure why you would want a statuette of a Moose Wedding. Of course, it's perfectly understandable that you would want one of a Chicken Wedding. But a Moose Wedding?? Weird!

No comment

Startlingly hideous and just wrong

Oh what the hell, frogs too.

Pages

Blog Archive