My Life as an American Gladiator
Caution! Do Not Insert In Ear Canal!

RSS Feed

Blogger Profile

Contact kaf at
kafkascampi at gmail dot com

listens:

reads:
Cormac McCarthy - The Road

views:
Sunshine
Tony Takitani
Jigoku

archivey goodness:

Technorati Profile

not my things:

not my sites:
blogflicker
defective yeti
waxy
izzlepfaff
torrez
telescreen
evil twin theory
dong resin
sankey
pretentious hack
cardhouse
cheesedip
eeksypeeksy
ego-ideal
tremble
sparkwood & 21


 

Whenever I think of Saddam Hussein having "Weapons of Mass Destruction", I get a mental image of him stirring up a big pot of chili, or curry or something. He's wearing a little chef's hat and one of those aprons with the airbrushed naked woman on it and saying "Who wants some of Saddam's Weapon of Mass Destruction, huh? I made it with pimentos this time."

Then it gets weird.


  posted by kafkaesque @ 8:53 AM


Thursday, December 05, 2002  
Powered by Blogger 

Pro™

Site Meter