Monday, February 03, 2003

It's the third of February, and you know what that means, right?

No, it's not time for our annual seafood brunch. That's March, right? What do you mean it was last month? I missed the seafood? You couldn't call me and let me know? I guess you just ate all of the Ocean's Rich Bounty yourself, didn't you? Oh hell.

Anyway, it's time to grab links from Cardhouse. Because we all love Cardhouse.

1. Museum of Food Anomalies: Small, but good nonetheless.

2. Cardhouse's own The I Don't Like Hard Things in Soft Things Manifesto: The hard, the soft, and sometimes both, but not usually.

3. National Pie Day: Like you, Mr. Cardhouse, I also missed National Pie Day. But isn't every day really National Pie Day? Don't we all hold a little Pie Party in our own imagination every single day that we are granted on this beautiful planet, where wondrous things like pie are possible? Yeah, maybe not.

Pages

Blog Archive