Monday, October 07, 2002

First off, let me apologize to anyone who thought that I had been killed after reading that last post.

Some of you may have figured out that if I actually did get runned over, I probably wouldn't rush over to the computer to post an entry about it. This is because, being dead, I would have a hard time typing.

I was just menaced in variously deathward ways by a large truck with those stupid jet tires being driven by a neanderthal man. Obviously, this guy was threatened by my little Golf and his first instinct was to crush and destroy. Perfectly understandable. Luckily for me, I was saved by my quick thinking and very observant invisible elf co-pilot, Steve The Quick Thinking Elf, so it all worked out OK.

I'm just glad my Cheez-It car escaped any permanent damage.

Pages

Blog Archive