Monday, June 03, 2002

NASA Guys Getting All Crazy With The Zero-Gravity Water Balloon Popping

The name of this feature is "Did you ever wonder what it would be like to see a water balloon pop in space?"

Truthfully, the answer is "not really." But now I'm sorry I wasn't wondering about it, because it looks really cool. Just think of all the years I could have spent dreaming of water balloons popping in space, and the giddy release that would have been reached when these videos were viewed!

But no. I never even thought about it, so I just get to think "Hey neat!" and then go back to eating pretzels.

Perhaps, though, the seed has been planted with the viewing of these balloons bursting. Perhaps I will have daydreams of other, more exciting stuff exploding in space, and will live out the rest of my days feeling sadly nonplussed for want of more and more exciting zero gravity burstings.

Nah.

Pages

Blog Archive