I don't have all that much to report right now, although I did have a kind of weird dream last night that involved an HP Lovecraft Diner or Deli of some sort. I don't remember much except that the breakfast menu featured The Cheese Omelet of Unknown Kadath. It probably is not in your best interests to order a foodstuff with the word "Unknown" in the title. There may have been others, like The Hotcake Out of Space or The Croissanwich Horror, but I am uncertain.
On the whole, Cthulhu Mythos-related breakfasts are to be avoided.
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (31)
- I want to party with these guys. Particularly, ...
- The business continues. I have been thinking th...
- Once again, there have been no posts. It's lik...
- Misterpants is back in business. Alternately, M...
- I actually watched a Curling Skins Game on Fox Spo...
- Also, I ventured into Tower Records at lunch, to p...
- I don't have all that much to report right now, al...
- ▼ January (7)
- ► 2003 (205)
- ► 2002 (337)