Thursday, June 19, 2003

Just a couple of things:

Firstly, I am grinding gears like a mofo. The kind of mofo that grinds gears, that is. Not the Oedipus kind.

I go happily shifting into second and a pterodactyl-like shriek emanates from the transmission. And I always make the same shocked and sheepish expression, just to let all the other drivers who are busy guffawing at my obvious lack of mad driving skillz (or "differently abled motor vehicle skillset") that yes, I am a goober but that this is obviously not my fault and is indicative of a larger force, most likely entropy.

Secondly, I am seeing lots and lots of British Columbia license plates in the last few days. I'm not saying they're planning anything. But just be aware. I am officially placing the British Columbia Early Warning Color Code System at Yellow. This means you should avoid geese.

Pages

Blog Archive