The Wisdom of Spam
I'd just like to personally thank one Ms. Wilhemina Judi for her thoughtful email, lovingly entitled "U R STUPID DUMBASS IF YOU PAY RETAIL PRICE FOR SOFTWAREZ".
Gosh, Judi, you're right. I m stupid dumbass. It took your insightful subject line to make me see that. If only more people would truly get to know their target demographic before making the sales "pitch". Other recent emails include "Hey jerkoff gET wAReZ", "U R assHole with tEEny bro", and "Molester of livestock, buy my tasty toner cartridges!". OK, I made that last one up. You can tell because the capitalization made a modicum of sense.
But can you imagine if this surefire strategy branched out into other products? Like Best Foods (Hellmann's East of the Rockies, so I'm told) could have a bold new "Jesus Christ why aren't you buying our mayonnaise you malformed freak?!" campaign. Or "Not a soul exists that doesn't find you odious and repellent -- now drink Miller Lite, chump!"
I can only hope.
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (31)
- The Wisdom of Spam I'd just like to personally ...
- I just booked a hotel at an alarmingly cheap rate ...
- Braking Away I return to you from bizarre car d...
- No man can eat 100 Peeps
- Solitary Things have been lonely and sad in the...
- Oh, also, and for no reason: Cthulhu v. The Superh...
- On the Loss of Opportunity We just got a new ro...
- The End of Days In high school, a couple of fri...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2003 (205)
- ► 2002 (337)