Oh, also, and for no reason: Cthulhu v. The Superheroes Lenticular
What are lenticulars? Those crazy plastic thingies that seem to change or move as you look at them from one angle or another. Very popular with religious novelties, as I'm sure you are well aware. Like from one angle Jesus is giving the sermon on the mount or something, and then from the other angle -- Bam! Crucifixion!
- ► 2017 (20)
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (31)
- The Wisdom of Spam I'd just like to personally ...
- I just booked a hotel at an alarmingly cheap rate ...
- Braking Away I return to you from bizarre car d...
- No man can eat 100 Peeps
- Solitary Things have been lonely and sad in the...
- Oh, also, and for no reason: Cthulhu v. The Superh...
- On the Loss of Opportunity We just got a new ro...
- The End of Days In high school, a couple of fri...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2003 (205)
- ► 2002 (337)