I just happened to be perambulating around the web dealy here and happened on aliensandchildren.org, courtesy of Adampsyche.
There's nothing too remarkable there. Just your average aliens bothering the godfearing denizens of our planet, tinfoil hat sales, that sort of thing.
One section particularly drew my attention, though: The Alien Plan for Humans. I've always been curious about just why these aliens want to come down here and mess with people's heads, as they are wont to do if you believe the literature. This passage has all the answers:
"And he's saying to me that, 'You know how you have memories?'
And I'm saying like, 'What do you mean, memories?'
He's saying, 'You know how you remember your father, your mother, your sister, the birthday parties?'
I think he's giving me an example and I'm saying yes.
And he goes, 'Someday people who are like you will not have those memories either. They'll be like me.' Like him meaning.
And I'm saying, 'What do you mean by that?'
He's saying, 'Don't you understand that?'
I said no, or rather, I don't say no, I just shake my head. And then again he tells me to listen.
He says, 'There will be only one purpose for you. You won't have memories like you do now.'
I'm asking him like, 'You mean me?' He goes, 'No, the people who will come after you.'
I don't know what he means by that.
He's asking me, 'Are you understanding?'
I'm shaking my head like I don't. I'm asking him, 'They're not going to take me away, are they?'
And he's saying, 'They don't need to take you away. They will come.'
I don't know what he means by this. Again I ask him what are they doing.
He looks down and he looks up at me again and he lifts his arm up. He is saying something like, 'Do you see this?'
And I say, 'What, your arm?'
He goes, 'Never mind.'
I said, 'No, tell me. Tell me. What are the aliens doing?'
And he's saying all they're interested in, that no matter what happens at all, is that they control."
Now, I'm no tinfoil hat wearing expert, but I think the aliens should really be more selective in their abduction targeting. It's pretty obvious that this guy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You can just picture the alien getting more and more frustrated. "My arm? Yeah, I'm talking about my arm, Clem. How many ways do I have to tell you that we're a superintelligent race and you mouth-breathers are in trouble." And then he rolls his almond shaped eyes and says to his colleague "Let's drop this idiot off and try Nebraska again."
- ► 2017 (18)
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (31)
- ► 2004 (85)
- Oh, and one last thing today: I went and change...
- Now that that bit of ugliness is behind us, so to ...
- I had a first today. It was the first time this...
- They pass, these people from accounting and custom...
- Sorry for the absence between updates here, but so...
- When I have to discipline my hapless lackeys here ...
- The Aquariass Aquarium Toilet Seems like a grea...
- So I dropped the wife off at the airport today to ...
- 13 Labs Garden springs terror on an unsuspecting w...
- It is indeed a hard world for little things. Co...
- We went and saw Tindersticks at the Henry Fonda Th...
- Well, the entries have been pouring in for the "Le...
- I'm so glad to see that Arnold Schwarzenegger is r...
- Here's a My Life As An American Gladiator fun game...
- I just happened to be perambulating around the web...
- There is no situation that could not be worse if o...
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2002 (337)