Zack, Eater of Bugs
Just to keep going with the general entomological theme I'm sure you have been so richly enjoying of late, here is Zack's Bug Feasting Page. I should also point out that Zack (who I like to refer to in my own mind as Zack, Zack, the Bug Eating Maniac) spells his name two ways on the same page, so don't go correcting me.
Including such crowd-pleasers as:
The giant silkworm
The predaceous diving beetle
I'm not entirely sure why you would want to eat a predaceous diving beetle, or why you wouldn't want to eat a predaceous diving beetle, or what predaceous actually means. So if you want to eat some bugs, go on ahead. There are lots of bugs, after all, and they aren't provably dirtier than a sheep or pig. Also, more drumsticks!
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (31)
- Chico Rainmaker I don't think there are eno...
- Little Person Ping Pong I once played ping pong...
- Tex! George Bush and the Fine Art of Character Ass...
- Zack, Eater of Bugs Just to keep going with the...
- Bee Update I was not the only Southern Californ...
- Infantile I warned you, you people. If we were ...
- Bees I have written here before about bees. And...
- The Stabbing Room We've been house-hunting in t...
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2003 (205)
- ► 2002 (337)