I warned you, you people. If we were not vigilant, it would happen again. We were naive, thinking that after the last time, mankind would have learned its lesson, and would never again tread the paths that led us to this pit of despair the first time.
And yet here it is, another talking baby movie! Can we stop with the talking baby movies? What is wrong with the world?
That was rhetorical.
Also, please stop putting spaghetti on babies' heads. I know it's tempting. If you really want to put food items on your baby's head, try to branch out a little bit. Maybe pie would be nice. Or calamari.
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (31)
- Chico Rainmaker I don't think there are eno...
- Little Person Ping Pong I once played ping pong...
- Tex! George Bush and the Fine Art of Character Ass...
- Zack, Eater of Bugs Just to keep going with the...
- Bee Update I was not the only Southern Californ...
- Infantile I warned you, you people. If we were ...
- Bees I have written here before about bees. And...
- The Stabbing Room We've been house-hunting in t...
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2003 (205)
- ► 2002 (337)