The wife just called me and asked in rushed tone: "What's your Social Security Number?" I told her and she said "thanks." and hung up, leaving my "Wait. Why?" hanging in the air.
It's a fun project that only married people can participate in (unlike so many other things that only single people get to do, like blowing a paycheck on a big date and still not getting any action): call your spouse and ask them potentially alarming things like that and then just hang up.
1. What's your checking account number, mother's maiden name and blood type?
2. What would you like your obituary to say?
3. You were never convicted of a felony, right?
4. What's the major export of Bolivia?
5. Why do owls make owl noises?
Maybe it's not that great of an idea, but man, I haven't had very many Great Ideas lately. For a while back there, a few years ago, I was The Idea Man. The Endless Spaghetti Idea, and subsequent Endless Spaghetti Debate and Endless Spaghetti Council of 2002, leading to The Endless Spaghetti Manifesto that paved the way for the subdivision of Pasta Studies known as Endless Spaghetti Theory? That was one of my best.
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (31)
- Incidentally, if anyone with a bigger brain than m...
- What Was Forgotten I forgot my long standing t...
- The Difficult Year And lo, it was My Life as an...
- Rock 'n' Roll Holiday Escape! [warning: atrocious ...
- The Birds and They Heads You may remember, if y...
- Panic! The wife just called me and asked in ru...
- Senate Scuttles Gay Marriage Amendment By a who...
- Contractions We've been dealing with contractor...
- Take Action! Tell your Senators to Oppose the Dis...
- Lego desk! [via jedi]
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2003 (205)
- ► 2002 (337)