Absenteeism is rampant here at My Life as an American Gladiator.
Employees have stopped even pretending to work, and are instead making erotic shadow puppets on the walls. The "gentleman's reverse astronaut" is proving a particular favorite.
Collectible figurines on desks now outnumber actual workers, and the prophecy of the ancients that the giant-headed Bruce Lee figurine will one day defeat the 12" plastic Godzilla, bringing a new era of peace and harmony to our land, has come to pass. Harmony, however, has yet to be empirically gauged.
The tunnel out to the parking lot is almost complete. Once the papier-mache head is complete, the jailbreak plans can begin in earnest. Various factions has seen various movies and are variously calling for guarantees that
1. Roberto Benigni prepare the rabbit
b. No sympathetic senior citizen characters cut off their own fingers with a small hand-axe.
3. In the event Pele should break his ribs, the Germans are not allowed to punch him repeatedly in the chest.
4. Gobo Fraggle finally get his shit together.
- ► 2006 (15)
- ► 2005 (31)
- ► 2004 (85)
- I went out and bought myself a real and bona fide ...
- Yesterday, we traveled to scenic Carson, Californi...
- We all loved Oolong the Rabbit, who brought us...
- Absenteeism is rampant here at My Life as an Ameri...
- I grow old...I grow old... I shall wear the bott...
- Created at the astonishingly fun Church Sign G...
- Crazy dream last night. I was, for some unknown...
- I cut myself shaving again this morning. It's ridi...
- Not so very long ago, I was the victim of a Surpri...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2002 (337)