Friday, April 26, 2002

Java Star Wars Colorforms (may take a while to load. Then again it may not take a while to load. Or it may take until tomorrow to load. It's all in how you look at it really. Maybe it is not the page that loads at all, but you that loads. Ever think of that, smart guy?)

Ah. Colorforms. Sometimes, in these hectic modern times, I wish I could just sit down and play with colorforms for a little while. Until they get cat hair all over them and don't stick to the background anymore. I hate that.

Oh, who am I kidding? My life's not that hectic. I could play with colorforms if I really wanted to.

Or shrinky dinks.

Cool shrinky dink art

Pee Wee Shrinky Dinks

The history of colorforms

KISS colorforms - Gene Simmons can be as big of a misogynist poo-head as he wants, because he knows he's got colorforms cred.

Ren and Stimpy colorforms

The Incredible Hulk colorforms

are you getting what I'm saying here? I'm saying there are a lot of colorforms out there. There may even be a colorform out there of you. Just think about it for a moment. Somewhere, far away, in a dark basement, there's a guy who hasn't showered in days. And he has something in his hand...for the love of god what is it? It's a colorform of you! And he's stroking it slowly, whispering softly to it that everything will be all right. Sighing, he gets up for a tunafish sandwich, and slips the colorform of you into his dirty jeans pocket.

Sorry about that. I know we all feel a little less clean now.

Pages

Blog Archive