Tuesday, October 16, 2001

You know who probably doesn't drink Red Rose Tea?

Magnus Ver Magnusson, that's who. Magnus carries around cars and lifts families of four with his index finger. He doesn't have time for candy-ass tea drinking. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say that if Magnus Ver Magnusson ever found out that I made reference to him on my blog right next to an entry about Red Rose Tea Animals, I would be a dead man.

"KAFKAESQUE!" he would roar from his little tiny head surrounded by massive shoulders. "I don't care how many of North America's Endangered Ceramic Animals you have collected! I will crush you like a bug!"

And he would too. He'd have to. When you're the four time winner of the World's Strongest Man competition, there are certain responsibilities. There are appearances at shopping malls in the Midwest and Plains States, Car Lifting and Crushing Candy-Ass Tea Animal Collectors. That's life. Oh and he also has to call Gerrit Badenhorst at least twice a day and taunt him mercilessly.

Pages

Blog Archive